At Linka Howe Law Offices, our legal professionals offer a broad range of services. Click on the links below to explore our offerings.
The practice area of real estate and property law deals with a variety of related issues in both commercial and residential settings. Issues may include:
- rights and interests in real estate and real property;
- sales, purchases and other transfers of real estate and real property;
- legal aspects of rental property and landlord issues;
- tenants', renters' and homeowners' rights;
- title to real property;
- settlement of claims against property rights;
- property development;
- zoning and land use;
- related agriculture issues;
- home loans and foreclosures; and
- various other relevant topics.
At Linka Howe Peterson, our experienced lawyers and support staff are able to guide our clients through these processes.